Dark Echo

Chapter 1:

The New Enemy

        It was a nice new day for Senit. He decided to set out to find out what the f*ck that thing was. He went to the nearest elder Yoshis. Senit went out of town and just in a "short-cut" way to the to them, When  he was ambushed by thieves! Senit unsheathed his sword, brown leather handle, silver steel, but unlike other swords, this one had a special gem on the handle. It never had any specific color, because it changed depending on Senit's mood. The battle had begun. The thief behind Senit had tried to jump on him, but Senit had quickly spun his sword around, thus chopping the thief in two. Next Senit realized the one (in-front?) of him was about to strike. Senit swiftly turned around, jumped back, and threw his sword. Senit then pulled his sword out of the thief's face, sheathed his sword and walked on.

        A day passed, and Senit had to sit down for a moment. "Dammit!" Senit exclaimed. "How much farther are those God forsaken-" Before Senit could finish his rather inappropriate sentence, he heard: "Th-their to the n-n-north." Senit looked up, only to find an old Yoshi. "Before-ore you a-a-ask your *sniff* next question, *sniff sniff* I am            G-G-G-G-George Falla-a-aan."

"Ooo-kay. How did-"

"Everybody always asks the question, 'Who are you?' and such. *Sniiiff*"

"...Can you at-least explain why your crying?"

"I-I never thought a-about th-th-th-at..." Senit then thought, (What an idiot.)

Senit then took out his compass, and went north, waved to George, saying, "Thanks. Really."

        Senit met with the elders, and asked, "I'm-" One elder, purple with grey spikes and no shoes, immediately interrupted, "Senit. The origin of the demon is in the bowels of a volcano, under it, actually. That leads to the evil religious area." Senit thought, (I don't like these guys.) The elder then said, "Deal with it. And the volcano is to the east when you exit the building."

        And so begins Senit's journey...

                                                      To be continued...



Back to Dark Echo index
Back to fan fiction index
Back to index