Chapter 3

After 2 hours Waffle managed to make it to master Koko's place. "So Slash is dead huh? Well before you can even journey for the holy water you must train. Let me start you off with getting you faster." Said Koko.

"Oh boy! how am I gonna do that Koko? Go on a treadmill with 4 pound weights on me for a day?"

"No! I'm gonna make you catch 5 butterflies, swim with the piranhas, deliver packages and well... making you put 4 pound weights on." So Waffle did all that for the next 4 weeks.

It was on this one day Koko let Waffle take the weights off. "You are now able to take the weights off, let's see how high you can jump." said Koko.

"Okay." Waffle took them off and jumped. Up, up and up he went! Jumping 10 times higher than his own height!

"Okay your next training is to control your powers. I sensed the battle with you, Slash and Scorpion. You were terrible! If you knew how to control your Ice ball you would've been able to dodge it before it hit you! So I'm gonna teach you how to control your powers."

So that training begun.

Meanwhile Scorpion was flying away from Lyko's cave. "Darn that Lyko! He could've killed me but I won't let that happen ever again!" Scorpion went back to the town of Lyko. He was walking towards the training dojo until he saw a blue yoshi with long dark blue hair walk towards him. He said, "I know you killed Slash. I'm gonna have to kill you because of that!" He took his sword out and tried to cut Scorpion's head off, but it didn't work. Scorpion was far too fast and Scorpion shot a ball of dark energy at the blue yoshi named Dusk. Dusk was being defeated quite easily but he never gave up until Scorpion slashed Dusk on the right arm, leaving him crying in pain. Scorpion was going to kill him, but he let him live.

The training with Koko and Waffle was a success. Waffle is faster, stronger and can control his powers much better now. Waffle asked one last question, "where do I find the holy water?"

"Well," said Koko, "Uou must travel to the land of beans the Beanbean kingdom. Heroes named "Mario" and "Luigi" traveled there once to stop the evil Cackletta. It is perfectly safe to go there now. There happends to be a secret tower called Tower of Goho. At the top there is a jar of holy water, take it and bring it back here okay?" explained Koko.

"I understand master, I will leave... after lunch. I'm kind of hungry." Said Waffle.

After Waffle ate 10 apples, 7 banana pies and 1 turkey he went on his quest to revive his friend Slash. He was heading to the Beanbean kingdom like his master said. Meanwhile Scorpion was training with other masters who were all to weak for the all powerful Scorpion. Scorpion decided that there was no one strong enough to train with exept for Koko so he planned to go to Koko's Place and kill Koko.

Waffle was in a forest, where there were three trails. One to the Mushroom Kingdom. Another one to Lyko and another to Beanbean, although it will take very long to get to the Beanbean kingdom. Waffle eventually got lost. There were 5 trails, and he picked the north east, which lead him to the entrance to Lyko Again. He turned around and tried again. He took south this time. He went into a field of pipes but he ignored the pipes and just went on. He ran into a group of beanies. "Yup I'm definitly close now" Waffle thought. He defeated the beanies quite easily just by kicking them and throwing them. Before he knew it, he was at the Stardust Fields. Waffle thought if he were to find any secret place it would be in here. So he looked around the fields for the secret tower.

Scorpion arrived at Koko's Place. "Come on out Koko, I know you're hiding" Scorpion said. Koko was hiding behid a rock. He made a tiny squeak. Scorpion heard it and blasted the rock with an energy blast, revealing Koko. Koko didn't think, he just used a spell - well not really a spell, just a blinding flash. Scorpion was blinded but could still hear Koko running. Constantly throwing fire balls everywhere, one hit Koko in the leg and made him trip. His leg burned so he couldn't get up. Scorpion took his scythe out and...

*Slash*

Koko was dead on the ground...


Back to Waffle's fanfics
Back to fan fiction index
Back to index