Chapter 1
As the Stork 64 (earlier renamed Storko) drifted his way through the post-dusk sky, few were aware of just how closely their actions were being monitored. One of the many great things that the planet, Plit, has to offer is how it has so much more to offer than just a bunch of white dots irregularly placing themselves amongst the blackness of the sky. Plit has two moons: One of them, as odd as this may sound, actually is crescent-shaped. It is where bizarre occurances such as inter-dimensional travel and "special" things go on. The other one is a pentagon where prayers get answered. To some, it is known as the "Space Zone", to others, it is known as the "Star Road", to some individuals, it is the "Star Street", and in other cultures, it is known as "Star Haven".

Yes, it was a magnificent realm of only the most spectacular wonders existing ever so high above the clouds. Its purple surfaces and structures were all blessed with the gaurdian angels of the planet, the Star Kids, as well as the glitter and such. Deep within the very center of this location lay the heart of it all: A sanctuary where only the most elite of wish-granters resided in and the purest of water flowed: The revered, Seven Star Spirits.

At the time, the seven of them consisted of the following: A plant-elemental by the name of Nay-Charr, an ice-elemental named Blizzarr, an air-elemental going by the name of Earhar, a fire-elemental that went by Pyrar, a water-elemental named Seastar, a time-elemental addressed as Mummar, and lastly (yet, actually also leastly, in a way), a neutral-elemental ironically named Eldstar. They actually went in that one particular order, from eldest to youngest. That made Nay-Charr the highest of the highest, of course. She was a green Star Spirit that wore a scarf of leaves. Her skin-color showed the pattern a man would see if he were to observe the wavy lines that trees form when they are made into beds, and/or other pieces of upholstery. Being female and so high-ranking, she not only watched over the mortals of the "real world", but also the other six Star Spirits. Blizzar was a male donned in a fur hat, a scarf and a pair of snow-boarding goggles to complement his sky-blue tone. He was the one with a real "chill-out" kind of personality. Earhar had a gap in her teeth to go with her pilot's helmet. She, too, wore a scarf. She could have been compared to the Goddess of Adventure. Pyrar's skin lay somewhere annoyingly between pink and orange so it was hard to tell which it was. His facial features consisted of a tightly closed mouth, droopy eyes, and a firm pair of flaming red eyebrows to represent his seriousness. Seastar was one to be considered beautiful by other Stars. Her skin-color was light pink and she wore an aqua-colored bow fastened to the top point of her star-shaped body. She tended to be a little more relaxed than the others on a regular basis. Mummar was a Star Spirit almost completely wrapped up in bandages, not unlike, well, a mummy. He wore an hourglass around his neck and only his two little eyes could have been made out. Lastly, Eldstar was a yellow Star Spirit with a healthy black mustache with a nice pair of eyebrows to go with. He was the pensive, philosophical one.

Their next meeting was just about to begin as they gazed upon the globe of magic amidst the center of their temple-like room, just above the altar of that room, which held their treasure, the omnipotent Star Rod. They were observing the stork as it flew its way through the clouds and between the mountains. Beneath the three-dimensional image, names could have been made out like "Yoshiki Haruhana", and "Shigeru Miyamoto". The ending credits were still being displayed before the Star Spirits as Nay-Charr was the first to speak. "Brothers and Sisters," she said. "What you are witnessing is far from the ending; it is merely the beginning; the beginning of the beginning."

"With all due respect, Nay-Charr, what is this you speak of?" Pyrar was the one who said that.

"Yes, I, too would like the answer to that question," said Seastar.

"Same here, and here," murmured a few of the others. She picked herself back up with a little more elaboration. "Fellow Star Spirits, I've kept this from you until now: A higher power is at hand here; one not even I can confirm on. The entire spectacle regarding the Koopa Klan, the Yoshi Clan, and the Mario Clan, was not in the least one of coinciding occurances."

A few more murmurs ensued. "What do you mean?" said Blizzar.

"I meant what I said, and already, I have said too much. It's a rather complicated plan, you see, and I'm afraid I am not allowed to let you in on any further details." Of course, this resulted in a few annoyed arisings from the other members of the council. "Please, understand; but I assure you it's all only in the best of intentions. I only ask that you concede to it so the cards can be played out correctly. Perhaps, when the time comes, I, too, shall have the light unveil before me. But alas, now is not the time."

"Well, then, what is it time for?!" said Pyrar, a bit more than a little ticked.

"Patience, Pyrar, patience. The next step in our divine plan shall be to construct a seven-some of magic wands, each of them with our own respectable powers to behold. Each one shall be fought with against tyranny and for the side of justice. They will in the end, I promise you, form a new and improved world of balance."

"And then what?" asked Blizzar, again.

"Each of them will be given to a man; seven mortals. Only one among us knows of their exact whereabouts as well as what has given them the Divine Right to wield each one. These men will rise to power and thwart the oncoming evil that is approaching."

"And who is this that is among us you speak of, my lady?" said Eldstar, for the first time.

"He was the same Star Warrior who once smote the Shy Gang. The one to carry out this mission shall be..."



Back to Xoshi's Story index
Back to fan fiction index
Back to index